Aerosol extinguishing systems are suitable for almost every application area in which CO2 or gas extinguishing systems were previously used. Below you will find an overview of the advantages that speak for aerosol instead of CO2 or other gas as an extinguishing agent:
|Characteristics||Aerosol||CO2 / Gas|
|No pipes needed|
|Does not deplete oxygen|
|Space doesn't have to be airtight|
|No harmful pressure wave upon activation|
|Affordable to purchase|
|Easy to install|
Economic Benefits of Aerosol Fire Suppression Systems
- Economical to purchase: Due to the simple construction and the highly effective extinguishing agents, aerosol extinguishing systems are very economical to purchase. Because these systems do not require external pressure vessels and piping, installation costs are also significantly lower than gas extinguishing systems.
- Very economical in maintenance: aerosol generators are not under pressure and are operated purely electrically without pipelines. The maintenance effort is therefore extremely low.
- Sustainable technology: aerosol generators have a lifespan of at least 10 to 20 years.
- Minimal construction effort: aerosol generators can be installed directly in the space or object to be protected . The costly and space-intensive creation of separate storage spaces for gas cylinders is not necessary.
- The requirements for the objects to be protected are extremely low. It is not necessary to make the objects to be protected gastight or to close existing room openings. Retrofitting is usually also possible without any problems.
- VdS certified
Technical advantages of aerosol fire suppression systems
- Better personal protection. Unlike gas and CO2 systems, there is no acute choking risk when using an aerosol system. Because aerosol generators are not pressurized, there is no risk of dangerous leaks.
- Flexible Systems: Installed aerosol extinguishing systems are easy to move or expand when the protective object is used or moved.
- Very wide field of application: Aerosol is suitable for extinguishing fires of classes A, B, C, E and F. From individual control cabinets to complete server or technical rooms, the possibilities are extensive.
- No damage from sound pressure on hard drives: gas extinguishing systems generate very high noise levels, sometimes over 120 dB due to their high operating pressure when activated. With modern hard drives, this can lead to malfunctions or even complete failure. Aerosol generators generate a maximum of 80 db.
Request a Quote
Are you interested in our aerosol extinguishing systems and fire extinguishers? Request a quote or contact us.
Walborg 3, 1082AM Amsterdam
Tel: + 31 20 369 8600
Email: [email protected]